Slavery and Human Trafficking
Logical Personnel Solutions are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
Logical Personnel Solutions recognise that our operations have an effect on the local regional and global environment.
In particular we realise we have a responsibility:
- To assess the environmental impact of all historic, current and likely future operations
- To continuously seek to improve environmental performance
- To reduce pollution, emissions and waste
- To reduce the use of all raw materials, energy and supplies
- To raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters
- To expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors
- To assist customers to use products and services in an environmentally-sensitive way
- To liaise with the local community
- To participate in discussions about environmental issues.
We ask our employees to take into account the effect their activities have on the environment at all times. The Company’ are committed to minimization of waste and the recycling of materials.
Health and Safety
The Company Safety Policy is to ensure the promotion of health and safety measures is regarded as an important objective by the Company.
In particular the Company has a responsibility:
- to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, taking account of statutory requirements;
- to provide adequate training and instruction to enable employees to work safely and efficiently;
- to understand and apply all relevant health and safety measures applicable to the Company’s business, and to recognise the ongoing importance of health and safety at work.
Employees of the Company have a responsibility:
- to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons including colleagues and visitors who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work;
- to co-operate with the Company to ensure that this policy is fully implemented.
It is the Company’s policy to everything reasonably necessary to attain the following health and safety objectives:
- the prevention of injuries;
- the promotion of occupational health and hygiene;
- the control of situation likely to cause damage to property or equipment;
- Fire prevention and control.
Employees are required to co-operate with the Company in the carrying out of its statutory duties, with the object of maintaining high safety standards by:
- working safely and efficiently, using all office equipment in an appropriate way;
- using any protective equipment provided in the proper manner;
- reporting all accidents, however minor;
- following all safety rules notified to them.
Equal Opportunities and Diversity
Logical Personnel Solutions embraces diversity and will seek to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities. We will seek to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We will seek to widen the media in which we recruit to ensure as diverse an employee and candidate base as possible. We will strive to make sure that our clients meet their own diversity targets.
Logical Personnel Solutions is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times. We will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. Logical Personnel Solutions will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union or spent convictions, and places an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy. Logical Personnel Solutions is committed to providing training for its entire staff in equal opportunities practice.