7.5t Driver – Barnsley
7.5t Driver - Barnsley
|Reference||7.5t Driver - Barnsley|
|Contract Type||Contract vacancy, Contractor|
|Discipline||Must have experience in this role and similar projects|
|Location||Barnsley, South Yorkshire|
Our client is one of the UK’s leading furniture retailers, distributing products to customers nationally.
We are seeking flexible LGV 7.5 tonne drivers who can work part time on an ongoing basis, all goods are loose and are required to be manually offloaded with a driver’s mate/porter at the each drop so there will be a considerable amount of manual labour.
Any Suitable candidate may be considered for full time work on a shift rota with our client.
• Must have a valid CPC, Digi Card and Driving Licence.
• Must wear all black workwear with a Hi Vis vest and clean safety wear.
• LGV Driving experience with references (Not Essential)
• Drive a 7.5t Vehicle throughout the shift with various deliveries (8-12 Drops on Average)
• Work in a team of 2 with a driver/porter, offload ordered products into customers’ homes.
• Heavy lifting and manual labour.
• Carry out POD’s and delivery notes.
WORKING DAYS AND HOURS:
Monday & Saturday’s with potential extra shifts throughout the week.
Start times: 06:00/07:00
On average a 10-hour shift.
7.5t / C1:
Basic Days: £10ph
Please apply if interested and we will contact you or call 0114 294 5129.
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy please contact us today and ask for Logical on 0114 294 5129 quoting ‘ 7.5t Driver – Barnsley ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.