Arboriculture Officer – Scotland
Arboriculture Officer - £30,000 - £35,000/annum
|Reference||Arboriculture Officer - Scotland|
|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000/annum|
|Discipline||Must have experience and relevant qualifications to fill this role.|
Experienced Arboriculture Officer required to work across multiple MOD sites based in Scotland.
The main purpose of the role is to establish and maintain agreed levels of tree management and oversee delivery of all Arboriculture works within the assigned contract areas.
• To Maintain the quality and level of service delivery, ensuring that the landscape is appropriately enhanced and that all contractual obligations are fulfilled across the MoD Estate
• Implement and manage all processes associated with amenity tree management to ensure contract compliance
• Manage tree surveys and inspections, ensure reports are completed in a timely manner
• Prepare specifications and reports on new or existing works as required
• Implement and manage improvement and/or restoration works for designated sites in consultation with Project Managers
• Ensure that all works to be undertaken are in compliance with Health, Safety, Sustainability Quality and Environmental Guidelines and Regulations
• Manage the Supply Chain partners to deliver compliant service delivery in a timely manner
• Liaise with local site management and the military customer to ensure that all tree works are planned and undertaken in an agreed manner with minimum of disruption to operational needs
• Ensure that all aspects of amenity tree maintenance, both planned and response, within the designated contract areas are provided to the quality, timescales and financial limits agreed
• Minimum Level 3 qualification in arboriculture, urban forestry or urban woodland management
• Significant industry-based experience
• Knowledge and experience of working within strict ISO 9001/14001/18001 policies and procedures
• Full UK driving license
This is a permanent opportunity.