Architect (Part 2/3) – Waterloo
Architect (Part 2/3) - £25 - £27/hour
|Reference||Architect (Part 2/3) - Waterloo|
|Contract Type||Contract vacancy, Contractor|
|Salary||£25 - £27/hour|
|Discipline||Must have experience and relevant qualifications to fill this role.|
|Location||Greater London, Waterloo|
Architect (Part 2/3)
Salary/Rate£25 – £27/hourLocationWaterloo, Greater LondonPosted 08/06/2018 (14:44) AgencyLogical Personnel Solutions Description
Contract Architects (Part 2/3) required to take up freelance employment out of Waterloo offices.
• Schematic Design and Detailed Design of high profile school campus with sports facilities
• Advanced Revit Architect Part 2 or Part 3 with solid technical design experience
• contribute, through a creative approach, to a constant evolution of our projects and products
• working in synergy with different team members (e.g. design and technical delivery team)
• degree in architecture (Part 2 or Part 3)
• team player attitude, dynamic and flexible
• autonomous and creative in solutions research
• ability to work under pressure, on tight deadlines, both individually and in team
• excellent knowledge of Revit (dynamo preferred)
• excellent technical design skills
This role demands a dedicated self-starter with a great team spirit who shares employers creative ambitions. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our highly skilled project teams. You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high-level diligence and organisational skills.
Successful candidate will be considered to become permanent staff with starting salary £40,000 – £45,000 per annum + benefits.
Apply today to discuss further.