Assistant Technical Coordinator – Leeds
Assistant Technical Coordinator - £25000 - £30000/annum
|Reference||Assistant Technical Coordinator - Leeds|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000/annum|
|Discipline||Must have experience and relevant qualifications to fill this role.|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
Our client are looking for Technical Co-Ordinators to join the teams based out of their office in Leeds and Warrington. Under direction of the Technical Manager, or Head of Technical you will manage the external design team in the technical co-ordination and design information functions on a number of individual projects, from land purchase to customer occupation, liaising with all members of the project delivery team
* Managing the members of the project team effectively, providing advice and guidance as required
* Instigate all relevant actions detailed within their Technical Procedures
* Assisting the Technical Manager and Technical Co-ordinators in Development Programme preparation
* In conjunction with the Technical Manager, brief, manage and drive the external Consultants in the preparations, issue and approval of construction information
* Attend site progress meetings and carry out site inspections
* In conjunction with the Technical Co-ordinators, Prepare updates on project progress on a fortnightly basis
* General liaison and co-ordination between other parties, both internal and external
* Responding to site queries and resolving technical and/or construction problems
* Reviewing value engineering and enhancement opportunities, focusing on show home delivery
* Assisting the Technical Manager in the Instigation, assessment and the preparation of pre-construction Health and Safety information
* Manage the Technical Admin to produce Health and Safety files/Operation and Maintenance Manual, home user guides and any Tenant Manuals required
* Previous experience in delivering private and affordable projects would be advantageous, and the ability to manage a number of developments concurrently is essential.
* A developing knowledge of planning, technical, architectural and engineering issues including Building Regulations and Legislation issues.
* A team player with the ability to manage themselves and with assistance, drive technical issues and projects to a successful conclusion.
* Good communication, meeting and management skills and experience in dealing with multidiscipline teams.
* The ability to recognise problems and deal with them in an effective and efficient manner.
* CAD drawing experience is advantageous however not essential.
* A full UK driving licence is required for this role.
For more information on the role please contact Danny Moore or apply with your CV
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy please contact us today and ask for Danny Moore on 0114 294 5120 quoting ‘ Assistant Technical Coordinator – Leeds ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.