Chef – Saxmundham
Chef - £11.50 to £23 per hour
|Reference||Chef - Saxmundham|
|Contract Type||Contractor, Temporary|
|Salary||£11.50 to £23 per hour|
|Discipline||Must have experience in this role|
We are currently recruiting for chefs staff for an upcoming outage on Hinkley Point B Power station to start ASAP
Chef/ Cook Required
• £11.50/hour Mon to Fri
£17.25/hour Saturday and Sunday & nights
£23/hour Bank holidays
• Days and Night shift available
• 8-12 hour shifts available
• Working Monday to Sunday on a rota basis
We are looking for candidates with the following:
• NVQ or City and Guilds in catering required
• Previous experience of working in high volume catering required and ability to work under pressure dealing with both the client and kitchen manager
• Food Hygiene certificate preferred but we can put people through this
Duties will include:
• Preparing hot and cold food
• Organising daily menu changes
• Running the kitchen if the kitchen manager is not onsite
• Serving customers
• Assisting the kitchen manager and chef and working within the kitchen.
Ideally we are looking for candidates with:
• Your own transport to get to site and back due to its location
• Flexibility to work various shifts days/nights/overtime/weekends
• Experience in food preparation/tills/serving food
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a drug and alcohol test and a criminal background check. Please send cvs to [email protected]
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy, please contact us today and ask for Ellie on 0113 223 8200 quoting ‘ Chef – Saxmundham ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.