Commercial Gas Engineer – Catterick
Commercial Gas Engineer - £32000 - £34000/annum
|Reference||Commercial Gas Engineer - Catterick|
|Salary||£32000 - £34000/annum Van + On Call + O/T + Pension|
|Discipline||Must have experience in this role|
|Location||Catterick, North Yorkshire|
Commercial Gas Engineer required to undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks across MoD sites in North Yorkshire (Catterick, RAF Leeming etc).
Duties will involve commercial boiler servicing, day to day maintenance, breakdown and fault finding.
- Carry out planned/reactive/additional works on MOD Infrastructure including minor works repairs, fault finding and fault diagnosis, utilising the most cost effective solutions to the issues reported.
- Attend any tasks issued for which the post holder has the necessary skills and knowledge to undertake
- Ensure compliance with appropriate regulations at all times (including but not limited to the IEE Wiring Regulations and Gas Safe Regulations), and that the appropriate materials are used. The engineer must demonstrate competence and qualification in these areas.
- Undertake all tasks as directed by supervisors or other line management and provide information relating to technical matters, as directed by the supervisors or other line management.
- To liaise with staff and co-ordinate Sub Contractors to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets.
- Carry out and complete all works to high quality standards and in a competent manner in accordance with Health and Safety Standards, clients’ policies and procedure and with the property being left in a clean and tidy condition.
The ideal candidate will be time served with experience in a building services role:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Time service apprenticeship or equivalent training
- Previous experience of working with a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial Gas Certification
- 17th Edition IEE Regulations
- PASMA (Desirable)
- IPAF (Desirable)
- Full UK Driving License (Essential)
- Will be required to undertake MOD security clearance
Successful applicants will also be expected to be part of our emergency call out rota.
In return you will receive:
- Generous Salary
- Company Van
- Holidays (25 Days + Bank Holidays)
- On Call / Call out Bonus
Apply today so as to discuss further.
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy please contact us today and ask for Logical on 011 quoting ‘ Commercial Gas Engineer – Catterick ‘.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.