Draftsman / CAD Technician – Selby
Draftsman / CAD Technician - £25350 - £35100/annum
|Reference||Draftsman / CAD Technician - Selby|
|Salary||£25350 - £35100/annum|
|Location||North Yorkshire, Selby|
Payrate: £13-£16ph DOE NEG
Our client, a reputable contractor on Drax Power Station , are currently looking for a contract draftsman to start asap. Details as follows:
Role Job Description.
- Responsible for the preparation of Computer Aided Design models in accordance with TEL and/or clients drawing manuals.
- Responsible for preparing detailed mechanical arrangement drawings Responsible for preparing detailed electrical drawings including single lines, block cable and loop drawings.
- Responsible for preparing and reading instrumentation drawings with AUTOCAD
- Maintains drawing file system, issuing of drawings and undertaking of archiving of drawings.
- Assist with site dimensional surveys for pre and post construction drawings.
- Assist Design Engineers in the liaison with the Client, suppliers and external sub-contractors to ensure design is completed in accordance with the specification.
The role will be working on a long term contract for 6-12 months for the right individual working 40-45 hours a week. This right candidate will be working as part of a small team so we are looking for someone with the ability to be self motivated. Please send your cv to receive a call back,
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy, please contact us today and ask for Loical on 0113 223 8200 quoting ‘ Draftsman / CAD Technician – Selby ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.