Electrical Technician – Reading
Electrical Technician -
|Reference||Electrical Technician - Reading|
|Discipline||Must have experience in this role|
Logical PS are recruiting on behalf of a leading utilities company.
We require an Electrical Technician to cover the Southern Region, covering water and wastewater assets.
- Take responsibility for planned and breakdown maintenance activities on a wide variety of heavy and light current electrical apparatus across the asset base, including rotating equipment, switchgear, control equipment, building services etc.
- Report, diagnose and remedy plant defects, proposing modifications & improvements where appropriate
- Liaise with and support other Company staff as required.
- Supervise Contractors staff as required.
- Liaise with site Maintenance and Operations departments.
- Liaise with Contractors, issue permits.
- Carry out Maintenance activities across a wide geographical area.
- Interface with suppliers.
- Supervise contractors on site and issue permits
- On job training of apprentices where appropriate/applicable
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Quality and Environmental Management System and Health and Safety Policies.
Essentially you will need:
- Good PLC knowledge
- Previous experience of working on instrumentation and control systems
- Previous experience in HV systems
- Experience gained in a continuous process industry.
- Computer literate and ability to train in computerised maintenance systems.
- Complex trained and /or 17th Edition trained would be desirable.
- City and Guilds 2391 is desirable.
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive Salary + Local Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package and Pension
- Hours: 40 hours per week + 1 week in 4 out of hours standby rotation
This is an excellent opportunity to work to work for a leading utilities company.
Logical PS are recruiting on behalf of our client and are acting on their behalf.
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy please contact us today and ask for Logical on 01454 279 100 quoting ‘ Electrical Technician – Reading ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.