Housing Maintenance Officer – Greater London
Housing Maintenance Officer - £23,000 - £30,000/annum company Van provided
|Reference||Housing Maintenance Officer - Greater London|
|Salary||£23,000 - £30,000/annum company Van provided|
|Discipline||Must have experience and relevant qualifications to fill this role.|
|Location||Greater London, HA4 6NG, Ruislip|
The main purpose of the role will be too undertake numerous housing and maintenance duties based on a specific Military Site, ensuring all property maintenance (both reactive and planned works) is undertaken in a timely manner, properties are kept in a good liveable condition and Voids are turned around quickly and re let to service personal.
- Supporting the maintenance team to manage a quick turnaround of voids
- Undertake pre- and post-inspections in both void and occupied properties
- Carry out Health & safety audits and updating registers
- Ensure all requirements are taken correctly to agreed specifications
- Manage and resolve complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Manage work orders raised by the Helpdesk
- Liaise with occupants, inhouse workforce and external contractors, and Monitoring progress of all the works
- Carry out risk assessments on site
- Ensuring a high quality of workmanship
- Gather customer satisfaction data and repairs data
Qualifications / Experience:
- Management of the operational delivery of Housing Property Management tasks
- Management of Safe Systems of Work
- Planning, directing and controlling activities of supply chain contractors
- Agreeing scope and priorities of work
- Proactive performance management
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
This is a permanent opportunity and would suit someone form either a housing Management, Maintenance or property management background.
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy please contact us today and ask for Logical on 0114 294 5120 quoting ‘ Housing Maintenance Officer – Greater London ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.