Instrument Technician – Grimsby
Instrument Technician - £28/hour
|Reference||Instrument Technician - Grimsby - Marc|
|Contract Type||Contract vacancy, Contractor|
|Discipline||Must have experience in this role|
Logical PS are recruiting on behalf of a leading instrumentation and calibration company.
We require an x3 Instrument Technicians to cover work in Runcorn, Grimsby and Incoln.
Essentially you will need:
– Recognised industry qualifications
– CCNSG card
– CompEX 01,02, 03, 04
– Beamex experience required
Job role will include:
– Full instrument maintenance and calibration
– Disconnection and re-connection of instruments
– Prepare reports and any other relevant documentation required
– Experience in Power Stations is essential
– Comfortable working in face paced outage conditions
Paying £28 p/hr via Ltd co. Uplift available for bank holiday
Please contact Marc @ Logical 0114 2945126 for more information.
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy please contact us today and ask for Marc @ Logical 0114 294 5126 quoting ‘ Instrument Technician – Grimsby ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.