M&E Maintenance Manager – Greater London
M&E Maintenance Manager - £35,000/annum
|Reference||M&E Maintenance Manager - Greater London - Mark|
|Salary||£35,000/annum Pension + Hols/Sick pay|
|Discipline||Must have experience and relevant qualifications to fill this role.|
|Location||Greater London, SW1E, Victoria|
Experienced M&E Maintenance Manager required to join a site based team working on an MOD facility based in Wellington, London.
The main purpose of the role will be to manage the M&E supply chain on site to ensure all statutory mandatory and reactive performance are consistently monitored and met.
• You will be responsible for the delivery of the planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
• Be a responsible person for client management and be the main point of contact on site.
• Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, value for money, quality and safe working to ensure all
• Review site risk registers, follow maintenance and management processes and notify Management of any defects on equipment or systems
• Management Of Minor works
• Writing Technical Specifications.
· Academic Qualifications:
HNC / HND qualification in Building / Civil engineering or M&E Engineering.
SMSTS / NEBOSH/ IOSH
Working Knowledge of CDM regulations
Security Clearance to SC level will be required.
This is a permanent opportunity.
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy please contact us today and ask for Logical on 01454 279 100 quoting ‘ M&E Maintenance Manager – Greater London ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.