M&E Maintenance Manager – Penzance
M&E Maintenance Manager - Penzance - £35,000 - £40,000/annum
|Reference||M&E Maintenance Manager - Penzance - Mark|
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000/annum|
|Discipline||Must have experience and relevant qualifications to fill this role.|
Experienced M&E Maintenance Manager required to join a site based team working on an MOD facility based in St Mawgan.
The main purpose of the role will be to manage the M&E supply chain on site to ensure all statutory mandatory and reactive performance are consistently monitored and met.
• You will be responsible for the delivery of the planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
• Be a responsible person for client management and be the main point of contact on site.
• Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, value for money, quality and safe working to ensure all
• Review site risk registers, follow maintenance and management processes and notify Management of any defects on equipment or systems
• Management Of Minor works
• Writing Technical Specifications.
· Academic Qualifications:
HNC / HND qualification in Building / Civil engineering or M&E Engineering.
SMSTS / NEBOSH/ IOSH
Working Knowledge of CDM regulations
Security Clearance to SC level will be required.
This is a permanent opportunity.