M&E Ventilation Engineer – Wiltshire
M&E Ventilation Engineer - £33000 - £35000/annum
|Reference||M&E Ventilation Engineer - Wiltshire|
|Salary||£33000 - £35000/annum|
|Discipline||Must have experience in this role and similar projects|
|Location||Lark Hill, Wiltshire|
M&E Ventilation Engineer required to take up permanent role working out of Larkhill Garrison in Wiltshire. In this role you will undertake a professional service to our clients working on a varied selection of HVAC and M&E Systems and control systems within the Garrison.
• Working various commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems within a reactive and planned maintenance environment across a wide variety of multi-purpose buildings
• Responsible for completing proactive inspections and maintenance including remedial repairs encompassing either plumbing, electrical, heating, ventilation installations
• Ensuring the recording of all maintenance works when completed are posted through the appropriate, equipment, systems and documented as required on the Company Management System
Experience & Skills required:
• C&G in heating, Ventilation and Refrigeration
• Qualified within electrical and mechanical
• F Gas
• Full (UK) Valid driving license
• Relevant experience in Building Services Engineering across a variety of sectors
Apply today so as to confidentially discuss further.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.