Mechanical Fitter – Sheffield
Mechanical Fitter - £20,460/annum
|Reference||Mechanical Fitter - Sheffield - Marc|
|Discipline||Ideally have experience in related fields|
Logical Personnel Solutions DescriptionLogical Personnel Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a leading engineering manufacturing company.
We require a Mechanical Fitter in Sheffield.
You will need:
– Mechanical fitting qualifications
– Experience and understanding of assembly drawings.
– Experience in working to close tolerance.
– Hand tool experience: Air Gun / Grinder – sanding and cutting experience / Electric drills / Riveting
– Experience in Pneumatic/Hydraulic systems advantageous
– Working at heights training and experience
– Keen eye and attention for detail.
– Flexible and adaptable.
– Ambitious and self-motivated
– Ability to work under own initiative
– Have a can-do attitude and a team player.
You will be required to work in a busy manufacturing facility, undertaking the fitting of specialist components onto lorry trailers specifically for the compressed gas market. This will include nutting, bolting, torquing, drilling, grinding, assembly/disassembly of housings etc. This will include heavy lifting and manual work.
This is a permanent position, working for a global brand with an extremely busy order book & big plans for the future.
Salary: £20,460 pa + over time (rising to £23,836 after a satisfactory probation of 6 months)
39hrs p/w Monday – Thursday. )
27 days holiday
Immediate start available
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy please contact us today and ask for Marc @ Logical 0114 2945126 quoting ‘………………’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.