Painter Inspector – Heysham
Painter Inspector - £37,500/annum
|Reference||Painter Inspector - Heysham|
|Discipline||Must hold a valid CSCS card and have experience in the role|
Our client, a leading contractor in industrial services is currently looking for a painting inspector to join their team in Heysham. Details as follows:
- IPORR / NACE CERTIFICATION
- PREVIOUS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF INSPECTING COATINGS AND CORROSION PROTECTION
- Inspect coated works to ensure they are within required specification
- Create and submit progress and inspection reports
- Responsible for painting / coating inspection.
- Undertake QC painting / coating activities in the work place for daily basis.
- Monitor weather condition for surface preparation and painting / coating application.
- Prepare “inspection & test plan” (ITP) for specific project / company requirements/ surface preparation and painting / coating procedure.
- Execute Painting / coating inspection work as per company / project inspection test plan.
- To check and monitor all painting / coating related works and ensure all final products meet in accordance with company procedure, client requirement and international codes.
- Responsible for incoming coating / painting material inspection and has to ensure whether these materials suits to meets the requirements of project specifications.
- Prepare all necessary QA / QC painting / coating documents and handed over to clients review.
- Co-ordinate with the paint manufacturer technical representative.
Travel between sites may be required to work on outages / projects throughout the UK. All travel is paid for.
This is an excellent opportunity for those wanting to work for a highly reputable company with opportunity for training/progressing and regular overtime/bonus.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josh Shaw at Logical Personnel Solutions
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy, please contact us today and ask for Josh Shaw on 0113 223 8209 quoting ‘ Painter Inspector – Heysham ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.