Quantity Surveyor – Sandhurst
|Reference||Quantity Surveyor - Sandhurst|
|Discipline||Must have experience in this role and similar projects|
|Location||Bracknell Forest, Sandhurst|
Quantity Surveyor required to take up permanent role covering works across MoD sites in the South East of England.
The successful applicant will need to be proficient in schedule of rates measuring preferably in the use of the PSA however candidates with NSR experience will be considered.
This is a comprehensive role primarily focused on the production of schedule of rates quotations but will also include cost plus quotations and project tendering.
The successful candidate must possess the below abilities:
- Carry out take-offs from sketches/drawings/dims provided by our project management team
- Measure building, mechanical and electrical works using the PSA schedule of rates (NSR experience may be considered)
- Estimate project costs using a photographic and written specification
- Complete tender estimates from design drawings
- Carry out on-site measurements for projects
The successful candidate must possess the below attributes:
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be flexible in where required to work
- Have strong time management skills
- Have a high level of IT skills, particularly MS Excel
- Be able to build good relationships with colleagues and clients
Salary and benefits dependant on experience, apply today so as to discuss further.
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy please contact us today and ask for Logical on 0114 294 5120 quoting ‘ Quantity Surveyor – Sandhurst ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.