Site Manager – Grimsby
Site Manager - £42000 - £46000/annum
|Reference||Site Manager - Grimsby|
|Salary||£42000 - £46000/annum Car/allowance + benefits|
|Discipline||Must have experience in this role and similar projects|
|Location||Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire|
We require a Site Manager on permanent contract in Grimsby.
Where you’ll work,
You will be managing our onsite team in Grimsby, where we have full operational and maintenance responsibility for the site-wide utilities plants and distribution systems which include a CHP Energy Centre and a Trade Effluent Treatment Plant.
- The onsite team consists of approximately 20 personnel and we run a 24/7 continuous operation of services to supply all site production and facilities.
- We are extremely passionate about the work we do. Our diverse team focuses on our customers and have the drive and energy needed to continue to deliver our success.
What you’ll do:
- In a fast-paced environment working as part of our onsite team, your main responsibilities and duties will be delivering the plant availability to meet client needs.
- You will have a practical understanding of utility management including Energy and Water in order to deliver this.
- You will ensure management of our contractual obligations and requirements which will include successful delivery all KPIs, management of HSE and Quality Systems and policies, possess the ability to implement and lead change and manage the team and lead by example.
- You will be responsible for the safety & environmental performance of the operations, deliver continuous improvement & plant efficiency ensuring site is compliant & audit ready.
- You will also be responsible for the team delivering standard operating procedures, commercial performance and specified standards as determined by the contract requirements and company values.
- You will lead the relationship with the client including the monthly meetings and produce relevant reports as required.
The experience you will need,
- To carry out this role you will be required to have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship with a multi-disciplined knowledge of electrical and mechanical applications and preferably be degree qualified, although candidates with appropriate HNC / vocational qualifications or equivalent will be considered.
- The successful candidate will possess a background of running industrial and utility plants and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will have knowledge of current H&S issues, safe systems of work, and strong customer focus experience.
- You will possess motivational and leadership skills being both leader and member of the team, promoting an Excellent Safety Culture and have appropriate IT skills (confident use of Google and MS applications, SAP (CMMS) etc.)
- You will have the ability to build rapport with colleagues, suppliers and contractors and build strong customer strategic relationships, understanding their needs and objectives.
- You will have experience in managing budgets and making financial decisions.
- You will also possess excellent organisation, planning and time management skills and able to cope with numerous issues simultaneously and capable of prioritising tasks
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an innovative, passionate company with an excellent salary, benefits package and career opportunity.
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy please contact us today and ask for Logical on 0114 294 5120 quoting ‘ Site Manager – Grimsby ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.