Site Manager – Warrington
Site Manager - £40000 - £50000/annum
|Reference||Site Manager - Warrington|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000/annum +Car+benefits (Dep on exp)|
|Discipline||Must have experience and relevant qualifications to fill this role.|
- Key contact for the client and client team
- To actively engage with all members of the client team / building managers etc.
- To put forward ideas
- Ensure continuous improvement through shared best practice
- Team Leader for the company with day to day responsibility for the delivery of the project objectives
- Co-ordination of design with all design members
- Build a single, integrated team; establish strong links and clear lines of communication to the project procurement team and client users
- Establish project requirements, ensure that the brief and restrictions of schemes are fully understood, explored and communicated whilst maintaining close liaison with client representatives / building occupants
- Arrange and chair sub-contractor co-ordination meetings
- Meet and agree supply chain resources to achieve the project programme
- Coordinate the works
- Coordinate and liaise with the site foremen
- Review progress with the Construction Manager and supply chain
- Report at site meetings to project procurement team users on progress, quality, health and safety
- Target for zero defects
- Weekly reporting and updates
- Ensure smooth transition from construction to occupation
- Carry out a post contract review
- Responsible for post construction customer care
In return my client offers an excellent package, pension scheme and a friendly team working environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy please contact us today and ask for Logical on 0114 294 5120 quoting ‘ Site Manager – Warrington ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.