Stores Person – Dewsbury
Stores Person - £12.50/hour
|Reference||Stores Person - Dewsbury|
|Contract Type||Permanent, Temporary|
|Discipline||must have experience and a full UK driving License|
Logical PS are recruiting in behalf of a leading electrical contractor.
We require an experienced Stores Person in Dewsbury.
You will be/have:
- Previous stores experience, preferably from within an electrical stores
- Electrical component knowledge (desirable)
- Good IT knowledge
- Experience working on ERP systems
- Experience working with suppliers
- Experience negotiating and agreeing prices
- Full UK Driving licence
In the first instance, in liaison with the the manager, you will take control of all stock, itemising all components, streamlining the stores and creating a check in / check out system. Once this is up & running, you will ensure the stores runs smoothly, stock is replenished accordingly etc. You will also be required to make deliveries.
This is a 12 week temp – perm contract.
This is an opportuity to work for a large electrical contractor, with a very full order book and be part of a brand new team to help push the company forward.
Due to the nature of the advert, we cannot offer individual feedback. If you haven’t heard back within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
- If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy, please contact us today and ask for Logical on 0113 223 8200 quoting ‘ Stores Person – Dewsbury ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.