Technical Coordinator – Leeds
Technical Coordinator - £35000 - £45000/annum
|Reference||Technical Coordinator - Leeds|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000/annum|
|Discipline||Must have experience in this role|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
Our client are looking for Technical Co-Ordinator to join the team based out of their office in Leeds. Under direction of the Technical Manager, you will manage the external design team in the technical co-ordination and design information functions on a number of individual projects, from land purchase to customer occupation, liaising with all members of the project delivery team
* Managing the members of the project team effectively, providing advice and guidance as required
* Instigate all relevant actions detailed within their Technical Procedures
* Assisting the Technical Manager in Development Programme preparation
* In conjunction with the Technical Manager, brief, manage and drive the external Consultants in the preparations, issue and approval of construction information
* Attend site progress meetings and carry out site inspections
* Prepare updates on project progress on a fortnightly basis
* Review and produce development costs schedules on a monthly basis and agree action with Technical Manager
* General liaison and co-ordination between other parties, both internal and external
* Responding to site queries and resolving technical and/or construction problems
* Reviewing value engineering and enhancement opportunities, focusing on show home delivery
* Instigating and assisting in the preparation of pre-construction Health and Safety information
* Produce Health and Safety files/Operation and Maintenance Manual and any Tenant Manuals required
* Previous experience in delivering private and affordable projects, managing a number of developments concurrently.
* Good knowledge of planning, technical, architectural and engineering issues with a keen grasp of Building Regulations and Legislation issues and the Delivery of Code for sustainable home solutions.
* A team player with the ability to manage themselves and drive technical issues and projects to a successful conclusion.
* Good communication, meeting and management skills and experience in dealing with multidiscipline teams.
* The ability to recognise problems and deal with them in an effective and efficient manner.
* CAD drawing experience is advantageous however not essential.
* A full UK driving licence is required for this role.
For further information on this role please contact Danny Moore or apply with your CV
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy please contact us today and ask for Danny @ Logical on 0114 294 5120 quoting ‘ Technical Coordinator – Leeds ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.