Building Mental Health Charter
Logical Personnel Solutions continues to commit to the Mental Health and wellbeing of its staff and workers in signing up to the charter to tackle the mental health crisis in the construction industry. In addition to this, Logical Personnel Solutions have enrolled a number of their staff, Directors included, in a 12 week Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems who are on of Logical’s Training Providers and are affiliated to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation)
Our company is signing this charter and pledging to:
- Provide awareness and understanding of the impact of poor mental ill health to our workforce and promote positive mental health through facilitated workshops, with the aims of:
- Reducing stigma and discrimination.
- Encouraging conversation in the workplace.
- Educate and enable champions from across the workforce to support keeping our people safe.
- Provide access to accredited Mental Health First Aid training and provide assistance to signpost workers to support in their communities.
- Recognise and accept education and training provided by peers and Building Mental Health partners
As a company, we are committing to the Building Mental Health Framework which underpins the values of our business and supports people in our industry, every day, and throughout their working lives.
Logical PS Building Mental Health Charter 2019