HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
The Company Safety Policy is to ensure the promotion of health and safety measures is regarded as an important objective by the Company.
In particular the Company has a responsibility:
- to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, taking account of statutory requirements;
- to provide adequate training and instruction to enable employees to work safely and efficiently;
- to understand and apply all relevant health and safety measures applicable to the Company’s business, and to recognise the ongoing importance of health and safety at work.
Employees of the Company have a responsibility:
- to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons including colleagues and visitors who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work;
- to co-operate with the Company to ensure that this policy is fully implemented.
It is the Company’s policy to everything reasonably necessary to attain the following health and safety objectives:
- the prevention of injuries;
- the promotion of occupational health and hygiene;
- the control of situation likely to cause damage to property or equipment;
- Fire prevention and control.
Employees are required to co-operate with the Company in the carrying out of its statutory duties, with the object of maintaining high safety standards by:
- working safely and efficiently, using all office equipment in an appropriate way;
- using any protective equipment provided in the proper manner;
- reporting all accidents, however minor;
- following all safety rules notified to them.