Register with Logical Rail

Before you register you will need to have the following items your right to work in the UK documents ready; this might be your passport, residence card or VISA.

It is a legal requirement that all right to work documentation is verified in person before you can undertake any work for us. In addition to a copy of your passport, residence card or VISA you will also need a share code for us to undertake a check on your settlement status, you can obtain this share code here:

Please ensure you have this ready before you begin this registration process

Additional Documentation

You might also need your CV, drivers licence, any tickets/certificates you have such as your CSCS card, PTS, first aid or anything else relevant to the position you’re applying for.

If you wish to get paid through your own Ltd company you will need:
Certificate of incorporation, Public Liability Insurance Certificate (with employers and professional indemnity if applicable), VAT certificate (if registered) and UTR Number (If CIS registered).

Policies and Declarations