COMPANY AND INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- LOGICAL PERSONNEL SOLUTIONS
Logical Personnel Solutions must, regardless of whether acting as Primary Sponsor or Sub-Sponsor: -
- Provide all necessary Safety Critical Equipment
- Maintain all records associated with any works undertaken by Sponsored Staff on MI
- Maintain minimum contracted Insurance Levels for type of work carried out
When acting as Primary Sponsor
Logical Personnel Solutions will provide a ‘Contract of Sponsorship’ for each Individual sponsored and ensure acceptance and signing of the Contract by the Individual.
Logical Personnel Solutions will undertake checks of the ability of the proposed individual prior to engagement is a ‘Contract of Sponsorship’.
The ‘Contract of Sponsorship’ provided will be produced to comply with and include the requirements of the current Sentinel Scheme Rules.
Logical Personnel Solutions will act as employer for the purposes of health and safety legislation.
Logical Personnel Solutions will: -
- Monitor and manage working hours and will consider shifts worked with Sub-Sponsor when monitoring hours and managing fatigue.
- Agree any Sub-Sponsors arrangements, where applicable, and grant permission for any Sub-Sponsor use of the individual.
- Enact the Local Investigation Processes, where applicable, where any suspected breach of Sentinel Scheme Rules occurs, collating any information from Sub-Sponsor, where applicable.
- Maintain records of Local Investigations and request Formal Reviews where a Scheme Outcome is recommended.
- Provide reasons for de-sponsoring staff.
- Conduct a Local Investigation before de-sponsoring any member of staff for breach of Sentinel Scheme Rules.
- Collate and maintain all records as Contracts of Sponsorship.
- Request a temporary suspension of a Sentinel Card pending conclusion of a Local Investigation, as appropriate