Administrator – Warrington
Administrator - £18,000 - £19,000/annum plus pension, hol 25 plus Bank Hols
|Reference||Administrator - Warrington|
|Salary||£18,000 - £19,000/annum plus pension, hol 25 plus Bank Hols|
|Discipline||Must have experience in this role or similar roles|
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to work for a global leader in its field, and join their expanding team in Warrington.
- Prepare & process administration documents in a timely manner.
- Liaise with HR regarding timesheets, holiday requests, rate changes and leavers.
- Raise purchase orders according to company policies & procedures and monitor progress.
- Input data onto Database.
- Process documents in a timely manner ensuring all project costs are captured.
- Process labour onto job costing systems.
- Arrange business travel as required.
- Monitor project costs and highlight concerns to Dept Manager.
- Assist with the production of customer quotations.
- Provide the Finance Dept with accurate information for sales invoicing, Purchases etc.
- Liaise with Customers for Purchase Orders, CVO’s and outstanding accounts.
- Recording site visitors
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use IT skills including Microsoft Word / Excel / Databases
- Good oral, listening and written communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work with and engage staff at all levels in the organization
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be flexible / hands on
- Flexible approach to working hours and practices
- Demonstrate initiative
Please Call David Liddle on 0191 250 8979 for further informaiton or send your cv to apply.
The company will offer training, generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Hols, and a competitive starting salary.
***INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON EARLY MARCH 2020***
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy, please contact us today and ask for David Liddle on 0191 250 8979 quoting ‘Administrator – Warrington’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.