HGV Class 1 Tramper Jobs – Dewsbury
HGV Class 1 Tramper - £130 to £140 per day
|Reference||HGV Class 1 Tramper - Dewsbury|
|Salary||£130 to £140 per day|
|Discipline||Valid CPC and Digi Tacho Card, Valid C Entitlement and Ideally you will have experience|
|Location||Dewsbury, West Yorkshire|
Logical Personnel Solutions have an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s largest delivery companies based in Dewsbury. We require HGV Class 1 Tramper drivers to fill jobs for one of our major blue chip clients in Dewsbury, to work on a rolling contract throughout the year. Excellent rates of pay and working conditions, uniform will be provided and all vehicles are maintained to the highest standard.
Duties will include:
- Day work
- Delivering palletised goods across the UK.
- Drivers will also be required to do 4 nights out per week with night out allowance.
- Good rates of pay apply up to £140 per day along with guaranteed 5 shifts per week.
- Drivers will be looking at earning £40,000+ per annum plus night out money.
- Overtime is also available on weekends so drivers will need to be flexible for weekend work.
- Drivers should have FULL Class 1 licence.
- DIGI card and full drivers CPC with no more than 6 points on the licence and no other endorsements.
- Recent relevant experience is also essential.
- Immediate starts are available.
Please call Shannon or Martyna NOW on 0113 223 8249 or text 07939 069 484!
If you are interested in this vacancy please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details fully below as well as adding your CV and your current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy, please contact us today and ask for Shannon or Martyna NOW on 0113 223 8249 or text 07939 069 484 quoting ‘ HGV Class 1 Tramper Jobs – Dewsbury ’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.