HGV Tramper Driver Jobs – Peterborough
HGV Tramper Driver - £520 to £880 per week
|Reference||HGV Tramper Driver - Peterborough|
|Salary||£520 to £880 per week|
|Discipline||Valid CPC and Digi Tacho Card, Valid C Entitlement and Ideally you will have experience|
|Location||Eastern England, Peterborough|
Logical Personnel Solutions are acting as an employment business on behalf of our client based in Peterborough. Our client is the UK’s leading plastic packaging distributor, delivering to customers and sites nationwide. We are looking for a HGV Class 1 / C+E tramper driver to fill jobs we have available in Peterborough. You will be able to complete deliveries of palletised goods to RDC’s/ Warehouses across the UK.
- Must have a valid CPC, Digi Card and Driving Licence.
- Must provide all own PPE (Safety boots, Hi Vis Vest, work wear)
- All drivers must have minimum 12 months experience.
- All suitable candidates will need to take part in a driving assessment with training prior to start date.
- Drive a HGV Class 1 Vehicle throughout the shift with multiple deliveries / trunk runs
- Majority of deliveries are curtainsider pallet wor.
- Carry out POD’s and delivery note procedures on the PDA System.
WORKING DAYS AND HOURS:
- Mainly Monday-Friday
- Start times: 04:00-06:00
- On average a 10-13 hours shift
- Class 1 Days:
- Basic Days: £13 p/h
- Night out fee: £25
- (All parking expenses paid providing proof of receipt)
- Immediate starts.
Please apply if interested and we will contact you or call Jenny on 0114 294 5129.
Apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details below in addition to adding your CV and current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy, please contact us today and ask for Jenny on 0114 294 5129 quoting ‘HGV Tramper Driver Jobs – Peterborough’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.