Power Station Labourer
LOGICALPS are one of the UKs leading labour providers to the construction and nuclear sectors. Working on behalf our client, a world leader in facilities technical and FM services, we are currently looking to recruit power station labourers for permanent roles in Bridgwater, on Hinkley Point B. This is a permanent full-time role working 37 hours per week with overtime on offer throughout the year. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, full training for the role with the real chance of progression and development onsite, With most senior roles being filled from within organically.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT ON HINKLEY POINT C, SO YOUR OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL TO GET TO SITE, PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS DOES NOT RUN TO HINKLEY POINT B
- Monday to Thursday 0800 – 1600 and Friday 0800 – 1530 – 37 hours
- Overtime during outage periods – up to 4 months of overtime every 12 – 18 months
The Job role:
- Industrial cleaning of all areas of plant, including industrial areas, as well as floors, fittings and fixtures
- FLT duties once trained
- Escorting visitors
- Assisting with deliveries, porterage and driving onsite vehicles
- Confined space guardian work
What can we offer you?
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1x times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning opportunities, professional qualifications, individual and collective training, personalised support programmes
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to gain rewarding, full time, permanent employment locally, with a global market leader. Please send your cv to receive a call back. Interviews will be held onsite.