Project Engineer – New Romney
Project Engineer - £35,000 - £40,000/annum
|Reference||Project Engineer - New Romney|
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000/annum|
|Discipline||Must hold a NEBOSH/IOSH certificate and have experience in the role|
|Location||Kent, New Romney|
Logical PS are one of the UKs leading labour providers to the construction and nuclear sectors.
Our client, a world leader in facilities management and building services is currently looking for a work specifier/QC/QA Engineer for ongoing permanent work in the Romney Marsh area. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced enthusiastic Individual to join a well known world leader and have future opportunities for training and progression.
- Formulate and Management of Quality Documentation / Quality control
- Ensure compliance with Clients requirements and in accordance with approved construction drawings etc – Ensure conditions of quality plans are adhered to and LTRP are submitted to the clinte upon completion of projects.
- Document Control – Create and maintain records suitable for recording Technical Queries (TQ’s)
- Experience working in a customer service focused background
- Understanding and experience of facilities management within the building services industry
- PC literate with experience of MS Office applications i.e. Word & Excel
- Ability to motivate and empower staff
- Exceptional administration and time management skills
- Must be confident with dealing with high work loads
- Prepare & attend client & contractor meetings
- Attend operational meetings where required / take actions and follow them through.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Construction/ Building Maintenance supervisory experience
- Project Planning to point of delivery
- Risk Assessment & method statement preparation
- NEBOSH/IOSH General Certificate
Keywords: planning, p6, engineer, QA, QC, work co-ordinator, iosh, nebosh, Dungeness, EDF, Magnox, nuclear, CTC, counter terrorism, counter terrorist check, kent, ashford, folkstone, project manager, project management, construction
Please send your cv or call Hannah Woods for a call back
Apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details below, adding your CV and current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy, please contact us today and ask for Hannah Woods on 0113 223 8200 quoting ‘Project Engineer – New Romney’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.