Quantity Surveyor – Newbold
Quantity Surveyor - Newbold
|Reference||Quantity Surveyor - Newbold|
|Location||Derbyshire, Newbold, S40|
Logical Personnel Solutions are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor in Newbold, Derbyshire.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, regional house builder with rapid expansion plans and a great land bank for sites throughout 2021.
- To manage build costs, cash flows and budget financial information as per policies and processes.
- To ensure policies and processes are followed and reported fully on all build-related expenditure.
- Management of the working partnerships with third party providers and sub-contractors to ensure that all contractual terms are met and ensure that all orders are placed, managed and settled in alignment with policies and processes.
- A key part of determining and agreeing site start programmes and timescales.
- Assisting in the production of MI and estimates in relation to Land Appraisals.
- PFA management for allocated developments.
- Produce key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Commercial function.
- You must have 5+ years in a quantity surveyors role
- Experience working within the new build housing sector
For more information and to apply please contact Daniel Moore on 0114 287 0462 or apply with your CV
Apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details below in addition to adding your CV and current contact details. If you would wish to enquire further about this vacancy, please contact us today and ask for Daniel Moore on 0114 287 0462 quoting ‘Quantity Surveyor – Newbold’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.