Scaffolding Yard Foreman – Aveley
Scaffolding Yard Foreman - Aveley£13.50 - £14.50/hour
|Reference||Scaffolding Yard Foreman - Aveley|
|Salary||£13.50 - £14.50/hour|
|Discipline||Must have experience in this role or similar roles|
|Location||Aveley, Borough of Thurrock, RM15|
- Responsible for managing and supervising others in a safe manner working within the Company’s management systems and all legal requirements. Under the Health and Safety at Work Act, you have a personal responsibility to work in a safe manner to protect your own safety and that of others.
- A minimum level of PPE that should be worn at ALL times, safety boots, Hi Vis vest and gloves. When operating machinery such as saws, eye protection and ear defenders must be worn in addition as described in local risk assessments.
- You will ensure that, equipment within your scope of work is maintained to the highest standard.
- Responsible for ensuring the operation of the yard stock control, transportation, and security.
- Ensure that the housekeeping of the yard is to a high standard. Ensure correct storage of hazardous materials and equipment within suitable areas and that cleaning and hygiene materials are available.
- You will be responsible for arranging effective transport, ensure that delays are not incurred in the collection/delivery of materials.
- You will ensure that all paperwork has been processed at the correct time to enable the branch’s daily procedure to be undertaken without any problems that may result in unnecessary credits having to be raised.
- Report any damages or any accident immediately or at the first opportunity to the member of the branch management team or to the Branch Manager.
- Responsible for the movement of Company’s vehicle including safe loading/unloading and effective upkeep of statutory and/or Company’s driving records.
- You will be responsible for the development of the yard staff to achieve defined minimum standards of performance, ensuring that all individuals are developed to make the maximum contribution consistent with their abilities and expectations.
- Carry out specific projects as agreed from time to time and effectively implement Company policies and procedures.
- If a Company uniform and personal protective equipment has been issued they must be worn at all times when on duty.
Details (Scaffolding Yard Foreman – Aveley):
- Working hours; Monday – Friday 42.5 per week (weekends if and when required) o/t at flat rate when required
- 20 days per year holiday plus bank holidays
- Hourly rate of £13.50
Please contact Gemma on 01142945123 if yu would like to find out more or apply online.
Apply as soon as possible as there are only a limited number of positions available. Please apply by filling out all of your details below, adding your CV and current contact details. To enquire further about this vacancy, contact Gemma on 0114 294 5123 quoting ‘Scaffolding Yard Foreman – Aveley’.
If you are you looking for work please call us as soon as possible to register yourself.
For more vacancies that are just like this one please follow the link by clicking here.