|Reference||Site Engineer - Sellafield|
|Contract Type||Contractor, Fixed Term Contract, Long Term, Temp, Temporary|
|Location||CA20, Carlisle, Cumbria, Sellafield|
LogicalPS are one of the UKs leading labour providers to the construction and energy sectors.
We are currently looking for site engineer for ongoing work in Sellafield, CA20
‘Site Engineering’ support for civil, structural and architectural work scope for delivery of projects
- Works responsibilities inclusive of producing and reviewing risk assessment and method statements for the works for both sub-contract works and for self-delivery works.
- Provide setting out points for the works and carry out as-built positional checks for the works.
- Provide support for the completion of works Inspection & Test Plans.
- Carry out site checks on a daily basis
- Produce as-built and redline drawings for the completion of works
- Issue any required permits to works for the day’s works
- Review short term works programme and input to the teams as required in line with any ongoing site activities.
- Site based civil engineering or site based construction back-ground with experience of reinforced concrete works& structural steelwork.
- HNC/HND Civil Engineering
Salary negotiable, with full travel and accommodation paid.
For more information and to register your interest please call Emily on 07704 306003.