Site Manager – Boston
|Reference||Site Manager, Leeds (LS12)|
|Contract Type||Permanent, Permanent vacancy|
|Location||Boston, PE22, Tumby|
Due to rapid expansion we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join our construction team to support the Build Manager on a new build housing development.
This is an exciting role within a rapidly expanding house building business. To be considered for this role you will have previous experience as a Site Manager working on high volume new build housing developments.
- Managing the development to maintain and deliver the build programme in accordance with budgets and forecasts. Ensuring that the final product is to company standard
- Full responsibility and control of all site staff and sub-contractors including labour only groundworkers/contractors, ensuring that all employees comply with our Health and Safety standards
- Liaison with head office, NHBC and local authority departments
- Timely ordering of materials ensuring the build programme can be achieved
- Ensure all NHBC inspections are carried out as required
- Carry out hand over inspection of properties to the customers in accordance with our customer care procedures
- Complete as soon as practicably possible any customer care defects raised in conjunction with our customer care team
- Actively encourage a philosophy of safety, progress, quality and innovation
The Ideal Candidate
Previous experiences as a Site Manager working on high volume new build housing development. Must have extensive knowledge and experience of managing labour only groundworkers/contractors.
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent knowledge of construction build programmes
- Strong commercial awareness
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction processes
- Experience of successfully achieving customer service requirements
- Awareness of codes of practice that impact on Construction matters e.g. NHBC, Building Regs, etc.
Qualifications & Training:
- SMSTS Qualification
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall