Warehouse Toughening Operative (KT)
Bradford, West Yorkshire
|Reference||Warehouse Operative, Bradford West Yorkshire|
|Contract Type||Contract, Contractor, Fixed Term Contract|
|Location||Bradford, Bradford West Yorkshire, City of Bradford|
Logical Personnel Solutions require a warehouse operative to work out of a busy depot based in Bradford.
To work as part of a team of three toughening a mixture of single toughened and processed glass. Working Monday to Friday on a rotational basis of 06.00-14.00 / 14.00-22.00
Duties will include;
– Loading beds to maximize capacity
– Stamping glass to customer specification
– Changing settings for different glass types/thicknesses
– Filming ad racking toughened glass
– Wrapping and/or stillaging glass to customer requirements
– Carrying out all relevant quality checks
– Carrying out testing in accordance with states testing procedures
– Completing all relevant paper work
– Carrying out all necessary operator maintenance in accordance with states procedures
– Any other duties deemed necessary to help production in the factory if required by a team leader
– Previous experience as a warehouse operative is essential, or a willingness to learn should you not have this experience.
To apply for this position please email [email protected] or complete and submit the application form below.